Weathering with oil colors

'][/url]

'][/url]

'][/url]

'][/url]

'][/url]

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

This is a great build mate. Is this an older tool by Hasegawa?

John

P

phikoleoputra

Sweet, I like how you display the model. Do you make that or it comes with the box? :smiling3:

F

Fishpot11

\ said:
Sweet, I like how you display the model. Do you make that or it comes with the box? :smiling3:
I made the display from a random plastic ring stolen from some old kitchen tools, I drilled the back with dremel and glued a cable with superattack, the mig 17 plate cane with the kit , thanks for the compliments!

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
I made the display from a random plastic ring stolen from some old kitchen tools, I drilled the back with dremel and glued a cable with superattack, the mig 17 plate cane with the kit , thanks for the compliments!
I'll try your method someday. Thanks mate for sharing

Z

Ziper_it

Very good job.

These Migs are tempting me more and more ...

Francesco

F

Fishpot11

\ said:
Very good job.These Migs are tempting me more and more ...

Francesco
Thanks, go for it, I heard the new airfix mig 15 tool it's very nice altought the KP kits are the best for shape in my opinion;)

First Name
Mike
Very nice work on an old Hasegawa kit, looks just like the box art. Time for someone to re-tool the MiG-17 I reckon. Maybe Eduard, now that they've done the MiG-15...

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great job fishpot , i remember making this one years ago , its a nice kit. The stand looks fantastic too , cheers tony

F

Fishpot11

\ said:
Great job fishpot , i remember making this one years ago , its a nice kit. The stand looks fantastic too , cheers tony
Thanks a lot mate!

I still think KP kits are the best(despite all the work required)

To the next! :smiling3:

F

Fishpot11

\ said:
Very nice work on an old Hasegawa kit, looks just like the box art. Time for someone to re-tool the MiG-17 I reckon. Maybe Eduard, now that they've done the MiG-15...
Good call!

Eduard is the only one up to date now days,although mig 17 from KP is not bad

Thanks for the compliment mate!