Mil Mi-35 'Hind-E'; Revell 1:72

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
Built this a couple of months ago for SAM - should be issued in the magazine soon

Hope you like her!

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That's a Beauty , I have this in the stash

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Beautiful build Seb, lovely detailing and a marvel to look at.

Si:smiling3:

Z

Ziper_it

I like this a lot, awesome build.

Which kit and accessories did you use?

Francesco

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Superb job seb! Ive been thinking about getting a Hind , this looks a great kit. I particularly like the effect youve got on the windscreens , i'll be looking out for the magazine! Great build mate and good to see you back , cheers tony

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
Thanks everybody

Ciao Francesco - It's a Revell 1:72 kit, but originaly it's a Zvezda kit. Apart from some little scratchbuilt details in the cockpits and cargo bay and some additional wiring in the engine bays and on the rotor head, I didn't use any aftermarket products.

tony - go out and buy one, either Zvezda or Revell (just a repack), you won't regret it. oh and I am building a Yak for the magazine atm - ETA is end of the month ;)

W

Willi262

I like the drooping rotor blades. Most 'chopper models have blades that stick straight out from the hub, but these look like they have some weight to them.

And the blue tint to the front windscreens is nice too, I doubt I would have thought of that, unless I was referencing a picture of a specific aircraft while I painted.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
\ said:
Thanks everybodyCiao Francesco - It's a Revell 1:72 kit, but originaly it's a Zvezda kit. Apart from some little scratchbuilt details in the cockpits and cargo bay and some additional wiring in the engine bays and on the rotor head, I didn't use any aftermarket products.

tony - go out and buy one, either Zvezda or Revell (just a repack), you won't regret it. oh and I am building a Yak for the magazine atm - ETA is end of the month ;)
Cheers Seb , and looking forward to seeing the Yak ! cheers tony