Military sales show room ? finished

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

hi all i have finally finished it so you can now pop down the high street and pick up your chosen military vehicle complete with ammo or whatever you fancy.

I don't think its so far fetched either

so there it is it does light up but will have to wait till later as it dosnt show up in the daylight on the photos.

so what do you all think.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
cool little dio what shows some think no so off beat , maybe if you head south off the boarded you will find some think like that :rolleyes: :confused:

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks for all your comments I have the kernel of an idea for another dio now I think I am hooked on them now.

P

Polux

Different & very creative ;)

I really like your idea! Fantastic!

I'm just afraid about one thing....what will do two younger girls with a Tiger I...?

I prefer don't know it :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
What a great idea even a little eccentric :smiling3: I like it

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I love this, so off beat and something 'out off the box'. The family is superb, just like you see any Saturday or Sunday in the car showrooms, brilliant. I have given this a great build for imagination used in creating a good scale dio, nice painting and a general overall smile factor.

Si:smiling3:

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I love it , it is so off the cuff I would never have thought of it , well done .

D

Deleted member 3568

i don't think you need to worry about insurance in a tank. No ones going to claim against you, i mean lets see, you could riddle them with holes, incinerate them, blow them to pieces or just crush them of course. happy motoring.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Wacky, different and way off the wall.....I like it!