Mk IV Top Tower Supply Tank & Sledge

• Thread starter Deleted member 5819
  • Start date
First Name
colin
Just caught up on your build Peter nice work so far.

MikeC

SMF Supporter
Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
I have a lot of spare kits in my loft, if I send them round could you whip them out in your spare time :tongue-out3:. Your work rate is amazing, I turned out three lamp brackets, you paint a whole model. I do love your WW1 models.
Mike

D

Deleted member 5819

I have a lot of spare kits in my loft, if I send them round could you whip them out in your spare time :tongue-out3:. Your work rate is amazing, I turned out three lamp brackets, you paint a whole model. I do love your WW1 models.
Mike
Hi Mike send as many as you like I'm in all day :smiling2:
Pete.

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pete.
Well done, there's something about models with mud,chains and winch ropes that always are interesting, and yours has it all .:thumb2:
John .

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Pete

A terrific finish to a very interesting build. Enjoyed watching this one come together. Splash mud on the rear sledge has worked really well. Well done sir:thumb2:

Steve

D

Deleted member 5819

Pete.
Well done, there's something about models with mud,chains and winch ropes that always are interesting, and yours has it all .:thumb2:
John .
Hi John thank you, I hope you mean plastic models in mud, chains and ropes and not the female model web site with mud, chains and ropes :smiling4::smiling4::smiling4:.
Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 5819

Pete

A terrific finish to a very interesting build. Enjoyed watching this one come together. Splash mud on the rear sledge has worked really well. Well done sir:thumb2:

Steve
Hi Steve Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed the build.
Pete.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Very nice. I didn't know they towed sledges.

Pete

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hi John thank you, I hope you mean plastic models in mud, chains and ropes and not the female model web site with mud, chains and roles :smiling4::smiling4::smiling4:.
Pete.
Pete .
I realised when typing this that someone like Si Benson or Steve would come up with that, but not you ! :flushed::smiling2:
I once started a post with " Good Evening Plastic Lovers " of course I received a couple of replies with lots of :flushed::flushed::flushed:
John .

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi
Very nice. I didn't know they towed sledges.

Pete

Cheers Peter, they resupplied tanks in the field.
Sledge2.jpg

Pete :thumb2:.

D

Deleted member 5819

Pete .
I realised when typing this that someone like Si Benson or Steve would come up with that, but not you ! :flushed::smiling2:
I once started a post with " Good Evening Plastic Lovers " of course I received a couple of replies with lots of :flushed::flushed::flushed:
John .
There bad habits have rubbed off on me .
268x0w.jpg

Pete.