Model Build-A-Long with Wonwing from start to finish-de HAVILLAND PUSS MOTH

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
What a great finish Barry, must be a nice feeling when the hard work pays off and the model does fly.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
What a great finish Barry, must be a nice feeling when the hard work pays off and the model does fly.
Yes it is the icing on the cake Mick seeing your creation flexing its wings,I had 15 flights and the last one cracked the cabin to wing joint in a heavy landing,something you have to live with as a model flyer,its all fixed and good as new when you are dealing with one sixteenth square balsa its inevitable there will be the odd incident,thank you for following the series and joining in the fun.

First Name
Philip
Hello, thank you for the thread. I have just obtained this model, however minus the plans! Any chance of a photo please?

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Hello, thank you for the thread. I have just obtained this model, however minus the plans! Any chance of a photo please?
Hello Philip, you might not have noticed, but this thread is over two years old so you're unlikely to get the picture you want.

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
How good was that ,bought back some memories mine only ever flew about thirty feet before rolling over into death dive ,mother must have been a Saint i used to build and dope it all on the dining room table oh happy days not a care in the world . Dave

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Barry has quite a collection. I don't think there's anything he hasn't built and flown.
HI Colin where is the chap as ive not seen him for ages as he was on here a lot when i first jion back in 2018 do you know ?
chris

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
HI Colin where is the chap as ive not seen him for ages as he was on here a lot when i first jion back in 2018 do you know ?
chris
Sorry Chris I don't know. As you know, he popped up briefly, but vanished again.