Moebius's Colonial One

First Name
Adrian
The Cylon War is long over, yet we must not forget the reasons why so many sacrificed so much in the cause of freedom. The cost of wearing the uniform can be high ... but sometimes it's too high. You know, when we fought the Cylons, we did it to save ourselves from extinction. But we never answered the question, why? Why are we as a people worth saving? We still commit murder because of greed, spite, jealousy. And we still visit all of our sins upon our children. We refuse to accept the responsibility for anything that we've done. Like we did with the Cylons. We decided to play God, create life. When that life turned against us, we comforted ourselves in the knowledge that it really wasn't our fault, not really. You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from the things that you've done anymore...

Well I would have done a build thread but this moebius kit was a simple kit 3 day build.

So here's the completed Colonial One from the new version of Battlestar Galactica.

View attachment 121515

Comments welcomed as always :smiling3:

Adrian

010.JPG

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I do like it Adrian,very well done and do what your done with the weathering looks great, ;)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I like that Adrian I'm after one of these , modeus don't done detailed models but cost the earth but they do have good surface details and look good when built