MRP Paint - Detailed Review

BarryW

SMF Poster
First Name
Barry
Ian - colour accuracy is as good as any. After all there are many different interpretations of camo colours, not just for British AFVs, and none may be wrong.... often it’s a matter of what people are used to.

I remember when Humbrol 30 was thought to be a good match for RAF dark green and RLM71 as well!!

They don’t spray as well as Vallejo, they spray ten times better than Valllejo and that is from a one-time avid Model Air fan.

First Name
Colin
I don't know how many times I read the most excellent article and thought yes or no. But last nights episode with tip drying Vallejo might just have just made my mind up. At least I can use all my Vallejo for brush work.

First Name
Barry
I don't know how many times I read the most excellent article and thought yes or no. But last nights episode with tip drying Vallejo might just have just made my mind up. At least I can use all my Vallejo for brush work.
You will find that the water based Vallejo paints are a good partner to solvent based MRP for detail brushing as the lay down well on an MRP base.