My First and Only

Jim F

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Tony,
At that standard please don't make it your last.
regards Jim

D

Deleted member 5819

Tony you must be kidding with a stunning build like that please don't make it your last.
Pete.

T

Tony Lee

The wife didn't let me have the room for display but now that she's passed on I just might build another some time.
Kind words appreciated very much.
Tony lee

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
If you're not building more dios Tony, you're wasting a lot of talent!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Excellent Tony, more pics would be great.

Jim

T

Tony Lee

Dave I only did this one to see if I could. I've had three heart attacks and my doctor told me my heart is so weak a four one will end it all.
I had a large stash of models I wanted to build and after the doc said that I built them all I think and I have chest of drawers full of unfinished or unpainted models.If I should be so lucky enough to get them all finished only then would I start a dio career.:smiling: I'm 75 years old and didn't expect to live this long,heck I thought i would leave Vietnam in a box in 1969 and i'm still here so who knows.

Your praise of talent is unexpected,Thanks very much.
Tony lee

T

Tony Lee

Jim with PB cutting us off I'll have to find those that still work.

Tony lee

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Fantastic builds Tony, a real credit to you.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Beautiful Tony just beautiful and please don't stop at that. Simple yet well composed.

Don't you worry about PB...over here you just place from your own PC stash. I've learnt my lesson and will just back up on my external drives.

Cheers,
Richard

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Models/figs very well done Tony. Great work on the rocks. Blue sweater a nice touch. PaulE

T

Tony Lee

Thanks so much guys.

My idea was to give the viewer something to think about and question what was the situation was here.
They're out in the middle of nowhere were they lost,getting info from one or the other as to where the enemy position are,making a plan of attack or maybe just a visit to chew the fat or where did he get that sweater,maybe a Christmas present from home.

Well in any case it was fun to build and i'm really happy that it was received so well.
Thanks again folks
Tony lee

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Tony,

A very simple and beautifully executed scene. the little splash of colour is a nice touch.

Scottie

First Name
Wouter
Now who would have thought that Uncle T actually did a diorama in the past! Pleasant surprise to see Tony, and looking very good there!

Cheers

T

Tony Lee

Now who would have thought that Uncle T actually did a diorama in the past! Pleasant surprise to see Tony, and looking very good there!

Cheers
You know Wout I never thought I would myself but the wife kept pestering me to do one and to keep the peace her suggestions are law.:smiling4:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Tony,
I'm a newbie but I've been around. Your work is just plain outstanding!! :thumb2:
Rick H.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Tony
That is really nicely observed. Ground colour and texture is top notch, as are the builds....
Great stuff, don’t stop there.....
Cheers
Tim