My Man cave

First Name
John
Blimey, some of you lot have more models than my old model shop. I've got 2 on the go - Saladin, being oil paint rendered so slow and Flak36 diorama with a hurricane waiting in the wings! Mine is the small 4th bedroom, Gaming PC in there too and I can make as much mess as I like! Sorted!

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
nice very nice defiantly a mans cave would love to have room like that but there we go xD

beowulf

Styrene Bodger
First Name
Paul
*sigh*

my 'cave' is currently packed away in boxes ready for moving next weekend.....and dont think i will get it back together til new year  :sad:

First Name
dave
Wow. Some pretty impressive caves, far more elaborate than my hole in the wall.

I just joined this site, so I haven't had a chance to look around.

I'm not a big poster, mostly I read and look for tricks of the trade to improve my modelling skills.

As far as work spaces, I've always had a bit of trouble with the term 'Man Cave'.

Every place I've lived, my entire life, I've always had my Fort.

I have models, action figures, posters, music, etc.

There's nothing in there that would indicate a 'man' ever goes in there.

Besides, if I were to call it a cave, I'd called it the Bat Cave. (I do, in fact, have a Batmobile in there.

PWick

SMF Poster
First Name
Patrick
As we don't have basements normally in the UK, my wife and I built this log cabin in the garden.

my spray booth, a cooker expelair vent............

one of my pals.....................

Eating the food we put out for the birds!
The interior now with a few kits and an antique metal Tintin sign, on the wall to the right of the spray booth!

Polux

GB Mod.
Staff member
First Name
Polux
Wow. Some pretty impressive caves, far more elaborate than my hole in the wall.

I just joined this site, so I haven't had a chance to look around.

I'm not a big poster, mostly I read and look for tricks of the trade to improve my modelling skills.

As far as work spaces, I've always had a bit of trouble with the term 'Man Cave'.

Every place I've lived, my entire life, I've always had my Fort.

I have models, action figures, posters, music, etc.

There's nothing in there that would indicate a 'man' ever goes in there.

Besides, if I were to call it a cave, I'd called it the Bat Cave. (I do, in fact, have a Batmobile in there.
This is an international forum Dave...
I'm from Catalonia, and each country use different "vocabulary" for it :smiling3:
Anyway, there is no matter, the most important is, bigger or smaller, that is your own modeling space. So call as you prefer :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Welcome to the forum!!