My next long term project, has it been done to death?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I can't think of anyone doing it before ken but if it has it's one of those projects that will never look alike so go for it I'm really interested :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

Alan you've given me a great build and I've not done anything yet. have you had a something if so I want some.And I've seen several scrapyard dio's done if I can find it I will put a link to one which will blow your mind.

D

Deleted member 3568

here it is modeling at its very very best. if I live to be a thousand years old I could not produce this.

http://www.proartmodels.be/gallery/gallery22.html

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Alan you've given me a great build and I've not done anything yet. have you had a something if so I want some.And I've seen several scrapyard dio's done if I can find it I will put a link to one which will blow your mind.
Well it looked like a scrap yard so I thought that's good enough:D I've never seen any but then I've never looked , I'm sure you'll do a great scene :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
here it is modeling at its very very best. if I live to be a thousand years old I could not produce this.http://www.proartmodels.be/gallery/gallery22.html
That is good I must admit , I wonder how much scratch building when into that ?

First Name
Mike
Wow, that's an incredible diorama, amazing weathering and detail. But, a totally different approach than what you're looking at, Ken; I think you should go for it.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Ken it would never be a waist of time. Putting all those bits and old kits to good use, in no doubt something that will turn into a great diorama

L

Laurie

Ken have a go nothing to lose. To think about it is to waste valuable time.

Matter of interest the Steam Traction people have a meet about this time outside Weymouth to the West. On the main road West about 5 miles along.

Laurie

T

tommy1drop

What a great idea Ken, looking forward to following this one buddy;)