Neil's Eduard 1/48 MiG 21-PF

First Name
Neil

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
I have three Eduard Mig-21's - a w/e edition DDR, Mig-21R from their overtrees offer and a Profipack Mig-21R. I like to see these in non Soviet markings, I find them a little bit out of the ordinary and more interesting.

First Name
Neil
They (eduard.com) have an overtrees special this month, just FYI in case you want more :smiling3:

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
\ said:
They (eduard.com) have an overtrees special this month, just FYI in case you want more :smiling3:
I checked it out last week. I blew a bit of cash last week when in Japan so I can't really afford anymore right now, unless they sell modelling time!

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
I like it neil , you dont often see the PF modelled , the eduard 21's are great arent they , even without any extras its still a lot of plastic for your money and very nicely detailed . Cheers tony

First Name
Neil
Will be withdrawing from this, what you see above is as far as it has got. I have had a lot of other projects to do this summer and have probably only had two weekends since July when I have done any modelling at all :sad:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Will be withdrawing from this, what you see above is as far as it has got. I have had a lot of other projects to do this summer and have probably only had two weekends since July when I have done any modelling at all :sad:
You can always finish it when you get more time Neil I would still like to se it built. Life does get in the way at times:sad: