NEW COMMISSION BUILD.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Right guys, one reason the tiny little 1/72 half track for the GB is on the back burner is I have been asked to do a commission build of a 1/16 RC Tiger.

Now, I have been asked before (as some of you may remember the U-Boat) and like a idiot I bought the gear, built it and the guy stiffed me...I vowed never again to go down this route...well I did but, I did learn and I have a budget if £300 already paid to me!

I have the tank and the bits, so will get cracking when they all turn up. When finished this is winging or sailing its way across the pond to its new owner in Texas.

I am very, very nervous but rather excited too :D

D

Deleted member 3568

I'm certain you will do a bang up job of it si, you are an amazing modler

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
You will smash it out of the park Si no worries there.

Ta Terry, it will have damage from some AT rounds, and some 75mm-this is what the customer is after.

D

Deleted member 4539

Nice one Si.
The guy has obviously seen your work,so you must be doing something right.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice one Si.
The guy has obviously seen your work,so you must be doing something right.

He has seen my work on Facebook on a private RC tank group and liked what I did. Hopefully I can do it justice.

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Nice one Si .......World Famous !!!!!

You'll walk it. Relax and enjoy it......... After all it aint your money is it.? :D

Cheers
Peter

J

John Rixon

Well if it turns out like your other ones, its gonna be a happy customer, and no mistake!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice one Si .......World Famous !!!!!

You'll walk it. Relax and enjoy it......... After all it aint your money is it.? :D

Cheers
Peter

LOL, no, not my dosh, makes it worse is some respects as the pressure to do an even better job is there.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Thanks guys, have made a start by cleaning the work shed and desk, tank arrived and some bits so first job is to strip down and sort the parts.