New cutting board.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Well while at work the wife text me you have a parcel from China and I replied oh it's a new cutting board I ord red about 3/4 weeks ago. Thought it not bad at 1.99 A4 size.......( Freepost) Well what can I say about it, it's blue and has lots of graph style measurements ( mm and cm ) bent to buggery and it's about 1.5mm thick so it'll take a while to get straight, it says its cut proof and very hard so we shall see.

Thought I'd get a new one as got commented once to get one( no hard feelings)

Regards Robert image.jpeg

image.jpeg

S

stuart.c.82

How coincidental! My Mrs text me today from wilko 3 quid for one... Should have saved myself a pound now! Haha

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
\ said:
How coincidental! My Mrs text me today from wilko 3 quid for one... Should have saved myself a pound now! Haha
Ask her to buy extra I'll pay post

Haaahahaha

F

Fenlander

You cannot have too many cutting mats. I have an A2 kept to one side and clean for 'in progress' pictures when I get round to doing proper photos again

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
\ said:
You cannot have too many cutting mats. I have an A2 kept to one side and clean for 'in progress' pictures when I get round to doing proper photos again
Ahh that's how you do it then!!

I bought A4 ( green ) worked on that and over years it's like something from the 60s then I got an A3 went the same way and an A2 the biggest I think and well that's my main mat that I have under the new blue one but that's seen better days ( but well used all of them.)

Good idea to have mat to display kits on ( that's gotta be a good idea

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Well my devious plan worked!! Went out shopping today and while in hobbycraft the wife says didn't you want a cutting board ( what about these ??? ) ohhh I said they look nice. Well I went and looked at other things and the wife came out with A2 and A3 under her arm.

Wife's you have to love em eh !!!

Lovely jubbley

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

S

stuart.c.82

Best Valentine's gift ever! you bet I just get my usual gift wine........

Ooops that's spelt whine! :eek:

F

Fenlander

There is something about a new cutting mat, think of them like an artists blank canvas, they await your genius :D

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I use an old smooth ceramic kitchen board the clear type on top of my mats to save them

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Well it's my new mats to save them for as long as possible I have two older A3 citing boards turned over and on top so see how long these last

Now what to get the wife for valentines.??