Newbie saying hello with some of my builds

D

Deleted member 6559

Great to see this wonderful work again Steve, and good to see that Flak with the figures - such a pity that the second part of your article won't see the light of day now that Mil Mod mag is no more.

Peter.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Once the dust has settled and the May edition of the magazine has been in circulation for a while I will post a few of the final pictures. It will give everyone a chance to see your 1 35 figure work up close and personal:smiling4:

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Nice work Steve detailing looks great.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Nice to see these again...thanks mate
Tim

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Steve
Great work glad to see the flak gun truck will see light can you help me find your blog on it. Thanks don't know AAA, is it here?

Steve Jones

First Name
Steve
Barry - I do like my detailing. I have been known to do the odd rivet or two in my time:cool:
Tim - Appreciate it mate
Lee - Great to see you on the site. It does take a while to find my blog but if you go on the home page, scroll down near to the bottom to The New Group Builds. Click on the User Created Group Builds Section and then click on Ron's amazing Anti-Aircraft GB: Jan - Dec 2018 and you will find me in there. Thanks for the support

Steve

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Excellent work Steve, I’d not seen the gun truck and flak before....very cool indeed:smiling4:
Si

Steve Jones

First Name
Steve
That was the one that appeared in the last edition of this months (May) MM. Unfortunately the edition only runs the making of the model. June's edition would have shown the finished article. If enough people are interested then I will post all the finished build pictures
Steve

Steve Jones

First Name
Steve
Si/Tim - Will do. It was nice to see the feature in the mag today but it was a bit of an anti climax
Scottie - Cheers mate
Jim - Great to see you over here my friend. Look forward to seeing your wingy stuff soon

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Steve,
Found you and noticed some builds that I have not seen that you've just posted. Anyway great to catch up with your Opel. Seen it just now.

Cheers,
Richard

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Steve fantastic builds some very nice detailing and the groundwork in the third one down is very good :thumb2:
Pete.

Steve Jones

First Name
Steve
Richad/Pete - Many thanks for the supportive comments. It was great to see your builds also:thumb2: