Newbie with airbrush question

A

aikmanmosquito

First of all hello to everyone, although I've been modelling for many years, I've only just recently joined modelling forums.
I've purchased a Neo/Iwata airbrush, and was hoping to still use my old Revell compressor which ran my old Badger airbrush for many years. Now the hose connectors I used with the badger aren't suitable for the Iwata brush, can anyone recommend either a reasonable hose that will fit my new brush and old compressor, or are there any adapters out there to connect everything up. I've been told by my local model shop that I need a new compressor etc for the new brush, but due to other more demanding hobbies I'm not prepared to spend that kind of money just now. Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi David
Welcome.
I am sure adapters must be available. Perhaps give *THESE* people a ring - they seem to do a few adapters and may be able to advise you.
Jim

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Have a poke about in John's shop, you'll find a link in the banner at the top of the forum homepage.

A

aikmanmosquito

Many thanks, got so many models waiting spraying and was desperate to try out this new 'brush'