monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Sd.Kfz.181,Late Version V1 Tiger;tamiya 1.35 old kit,

calling this one done,

I do real like and enjoy doing ruin building,

call this one,Don,t Wake The Sleeping Giant,!!!

there pulled her into a ruin building to find that they need to cut down the power pole,

and smash some of the wall out,to move the barrel into a point to be able to fire ,

and all the time look down on,by some rats that there woken up,

I know that the numbers are wrong,as I just had to use what I had lefted,:confused::rolleyes:

as there were missing,

I did real enjoy this whole build,and for an old kit ,it gave no problem other than missing parts,:confused:

well I do hope you like this one, :smiling3:

any comments most welcome,:rolleyes:

enjoy

cheers

Moni :smiling3:

sorry my pic taking is never the best ,but it dose show,:eek:

20160328_074906.jpg

20160328_074921.jpg

20160328_074938.jpg

20160328_074956.jpg

20160328_075002.jpg

20160328_075034.jpg

20160328_075047.jpg

20160328_075054.jpg

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Nice one Monica

Lee :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
You need a life Moni...you're knocking out builds faster than most on here make in a lifetime! They do look rather good though... :D

Lovely setting and great detail, get sorted in your picture taking and you will enhance an already superb dio.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Si,Lee,for the nice comments do real appreciate them,and so glad that you do like my work, :D

\ said:
You need a life Moni...you're knocking out builds faster than most on here make in a lifetime! They do look rather good though... :D
Lovely setting and great detail, get sorted in your picture taking and you will enhance an already superb dio.
this is just some think that I do like and enjoy,and just seam to be able to do it quite quickly ,without even trying too,:confused::rolleyes:

yes I know ,my son has a nice SLR,35 camera,that I should lean how to use,just cannot even open it up to see what to take a pic of, ;)

yes I know should spend some time in the garden,I do enjoy pottering about,not far of time to prune the fruit tress as well,:rolleyes:

F

Fenlander

Another great diorama Monica. Great building and groundwork, the Tiger is very nicely finished and figures....... I really don't stand a chance in achieving scenes like this but, as always, it is a pleasure to view yours.

Can I just suggest one thing though? Can you shoot your pictures in landscape format as the verticle portrait format tends to restrict the screen size and I cannot see all the subtle details.

Great build Monica.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Another great diorama Monica. Great building and groundwork, the Tiger is very nicely finished and figures....... I really don't stand a chance in achieving scenes like this but, as always, it is a pleasure to view yours.
Can I just suggest one thing though? Can you shoot your pictures in landscape format as the verticle portrait format tends to restrict the screen size and I cannot see all the subtle details.

Great build Monica.
ta Graham,much appreciate,your comments,and so glad that you like it so, ;)

I have sean that setting on the camera,and will flick it across,and see how it turns out,I do find it hard to get good shots to show the detail,:rolleyes:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great work Monica I'm really liking the ruined house too there's plenty to look at I don't think I've seen it all yet, I will need to take a few good looks to try and get it all in

C

CharleyGnarlyP290

Nice job , Monica. I agree on the landscape setting. Would allow you to get more in the shot, thereby showing more detail.

That said, I like the third shot from the end. The portrait setting works good on that particular shot. Great photo, that.

Overall a great diorama. Very interesting scene.

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Here comes the Australian machine with yet another great masterpiece. Love the detail you have portrayed here Monica and love the building,tiger, figures and all. I have to agree with the others though on the picture taking as I am struggling to see all the finer details that I know are there when I try to zoom in.i hope Inam not too harsh in saying that as I do not want to offend you. We all know what a fantastic modeller you are and your painting and weathering skills and details are just on another scale to most

Great build and as always love your work.

Regards

Robert

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta Ian,Brett,Robert,for such nice comments so much appreciated, :smiling3:

as for the pic taking with a phone camera,well I know they bite,:confused:,Im good at arty things ,just no good with tech stuff or programs,

my brain is not wired that way, :sad: :rolleyes:

cannot even program a tv or get it to run a DVD,play lol,thats how bad I,m at that type of stuff,

will see if I can get my son to run me through,using his SLR,as I did have one once,so just need to lean how to use it so,o_O:oops:

and my other camera,burst into flames one day when charging it,oh ooops,:confused::oops:

D

Deleted member 4539

Another lovely diorama Monica.

I do like the painting of the Tiger and all the other work that you have done that all blends well together.

All the small details make everything worthwhile.

Overall a great diorama:smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very much appreciated comments Ralph,so glad that you do like it, ;)

J

John Rixon

\ said:
Sd.Kfz.181,Late Version V1 Tiger;tamiya 1.35 old kit,
calling this one done,

I do real like and enjoy doing ruin building,

call this one,Don,t Wake The Sleeping Giant,!!!

there pulled her into a ruin building to find that they need to cut down the power pole,

and smash some of the wall out,to move the barrel into a point to be able to fire ,

and all the time look down on,by some rats that there woken up,

I know that the numbers are wrong,as I just had to use what I had lefted,:confused::rolleyes:

as there were missing,

I did real enjoy this whole build,and for an old kit ,it gave no problem other than missing parts,:confused:

well I do hope you like this one, :smiling3:

any comments most welcome,:rolleyes:

enjoy

cheers

Moni :smiling3:

sorry my pic taking is never the best ,but it dose show,:eek:
Nice one Monica, really busy and interesting dio, with plenty of narrative going on. As for your sons DSLR, they all have a full auto setting on them, give it a whirl, you'll be surprised how easy they are to use!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Lovely work Monica, and like the idea of using a house as camo...I like the whole scene;).........Jim:smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta John,Jim so glad that you do like it,and for such nice comments very

much appreciated, ;)

\ said:
As for your sons DSLR, they all have a full auto setting on them, give it a whirl, you'll be surprised how easy they are to use!
I will get it out as he never real uses it,and maybe some googleing to work out how too lol,:rolleyes: :D

J

John Rixon

\ said:
ta John,Jim so glad that you do like it,and for such nice comments very
much appreciated, ;)

I will get it out as he never real uses it,and maybe some googleing to work out how too lol,:rolleyes: :D
My advice is start it on full auto, go out and take some shots, close up, long shot etc. this'll get you used to it, then gen play around with the settings. At least you can take as many as you want, at no cost whatsoever!

D

Deleted member 3568

Another moni masterpiece, you seem to be able to produce a masterpiece in any genre you pick.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
My advice is start it on full auto, go out and take some shots, close up, long shot etc. this'll get you used to it, then gen play around with the settings. At least you can take as many as you want, at no cost whatsoever!
ture,I will do that when he gets home from work,and after he has had a sleep,will have to be better than a phone camera, ;)

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Another moni masterpiece, you seem to be able to produce a masterpiece in any genre you pick.
most appreciated comments ,Ken,so glad you like my work, ;)

\ said:
Fantastic work Monica!!!
thank you for the so nice comments Mark,happy you like it, :smiling3: