North American AT-6D 1/48 Monogram finished

T

treyzx10r

Classic old Monogram kit from the 70's. Aircraft markings are from 6147 TC Group . Seoul City Airport 1952.

build thread can be seen here

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/community/threads/north-american-at-6-texan-1-48-monogram.27905/

thanks for looking and as always all critiques ,comments welcome.cheers Trey

C

Caledonia

Superb finish Trey as usual, the chequer pattern and strips are really neat. Great build and paint job. Cheers Derek

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
That looks beautiful Trey. Great work on an old kit (hard to believe it's a 70s kit).

Fabulous work

Paul

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I love it Trey. Beautifully finished, a colourful and interesting model for your shelf. It was good to see the different metal shades going on, it has made a very realistic finish on the completed subject. Great build.

D

dubster72

That's a fine bit of work there Trey! Everything about it hangs together perfectly, you'd never know that was an old kit.

Your painting & masking is superb.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Fantastic work on such an old kit your hours of endeavour have really paid off top job Trey

T

treyzx10r

Thanks Gang for all the great comments really appreciate it! You know sometimes less is more in these old kits and this one along with all the positive support has gone a long way in keeping my model mojo alive! Thanks again Chaps you Guys really rock! cheers Trey

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Very nice trey I love that chequered patten very well done

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful job Trey! I love these old Monogram kits and this one is right up there with their best , great detail , easy build and a great subject. Top work mate , cheers tony

T

treyzx10r

Big Z , Alan ,Jason, Tony thank you all for the kind words,much appreciated!