North Korean Mig 15 by Revell

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Guys,

Well, I know I said i was working on a Viet Nam era "pibber" (River Patrol boat) to break my "Builders Block", and it worked......although I didnt finish the "Pibber" yet. (Boats are just not my strong point.

Anyway, having gotten over my builders block, I did manage to assemble Revells 1:48th scale Mig 15 Bis "Faggot".

The Photos were again taken in my driveway to provide a "tarmac" of sorts and I believe that they turned out pretty good even though I had to "downsize" them to post them here.

So, here they are:

For anyone who ever considered buying this model, Go ahead, I put this one together while I was working a 12 hr night shift in the maint. department where I work.......it made the night go by abit faster lol.

Have a good day,

Greg

B

Bluewavestudios

Nice Work there Greg,

Just wish I had that sort of time to do models on Nightshifts too, too busy messing with Faders and Sliders where I am but at least I get to listen to music while I am working hehe.

The Pics out on the drive do look good too....Nice setting for the Model.

Regards......Mark

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Mark,

Thanks for the kind words. As for finding the time, I just kinda got lucky.....well sorta lucky anyway. I got put on 12 hr shifts 7 to 7 and when I work the dayshift, its really hectic, but when we chamge shifts and I go to nights (every other month) its only me and an electrician covering the entire plant instead of the normal 8 mechanics and 3 electricians on dayshift.

The way my boss ecplained it to me...."As long as the machines are running in the factory, I dont care what you do." So, I have recently become a movie buff and started building models at work. Like I said, it makes the evenings go by abit faster. However, the interruptions are abit annoying, especially for me to walk out to the machines only to find out that they called me first and then fixed their problem themselves before I could walk the distance to their machine lol.

Anyway, I still get some build time in lol.

The plant manager mentioned to my boss a few months back "I notice the maint. guys sitting around not doing anything........ shouldnt they be doing something?" to which my boss replied. "When the maint. guys are sitting around, the machines are running and your plant is making money, when you dont see the maint. guys here in the shop and they are working on a machine, that means a machine is "down" and you ARENT making money!" Needless to say, the plant manager has not complained about us since then.

Have a good evening,

Greg