Northrop F5A, PM Models 1/72, a bit of whiffery

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
so i need something to do.....the Supra is taking an age to do due to its decals, and since im getting over a loss of mojo i dont want to tackle something complicated, want to keep it simple so i thought id do a bit of whiffery

kit is by PM and is typical of them, hope this is better than the last PM kit i tried cos that ended up in the bin as unbuildable lol

not sure where its going to go..........90% chance of it getting an overall bare metal finish as i just fancy a silver bird...........but could go a 3 colour dessie cam.....................at the moment im thinking of either Isreali or late 70's era South African AF since it is the sort of thing both those countries might have been interested in

P

Polux

Hope your mojo returns with this one!!!

Nicely choice.

PS: There is a nearly car GB, so we need you my friend :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
im up for a car GB depending on the subject ;)

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
a bit of progress......why do i always seem to lose something?...had to fab up some nose gear doors out of card cos the originals have gone walkies

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
sorry for lack of updates...this sort of just fell together........only probs ive had is the slightly dodgy canopy fit and the fact my silver paint didnt come out as silver as i would have liked lol

nearly finished the decals, still a few to do

not my greatest work but it is all about having a bit of fun with a crappy kit that otherwise wouldnt get built

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Looks okay to me Paul. Nice job on this kit.