October 1944, The Quiet Before The Storm.

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
\ said:
Nice find, its good to dig through the old posts for gems like this. Mind you have I have one minor gripe which is something I see on a lot of dioramas is the model is "floating" above the road whereas its a heavy bugger and should have sunk into the road a little... That aside the rest of the composition is superb
Hehehe, you seen it Andrew lol. This was some time a go and i was having problems with the tracks, now though before the wheels or suspension goes on i build the base so it looks right. I'm working on a Panther that i think you'll like too Andrew, keep your eyes out for that one mate. I'm going cuckoo over this Panther mate lol.

Have fun, John

First Name
Chris
To quote Al Green...Simply Beautiful! Is the tree scratch built or bought? All looks great, fine piece of work John.

Regards

Chris

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
I'm going cuckoo over this Panther, thats all i'm going to say lol...................Have fun, John
Now That will be a different Panther. I will look forward to seeing that one.......

Ian M

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Hi all, Chris mate i am so sorry but i cheated and bought it lol. And at a fiver i'm making the next one.

Ian, i'm going all out on Cuckoo matey. Suspension compressed as it's coming out of a field and i'm building the base first too.

Have fun, John

Last edited by a moderator: