Operation Market Garden , 20th september 1944 ( redone photos)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
A great little diorama Alan well built painted and put together on the small base top work,

:D

and I must say that your figure painting is coming along greatly, ;)

Not to heavily weathered,that's what I ,need to get in my head as well,some liter weathering,:oops::confused:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers folks I appreciate that :smiling3:

\ said:
A great little diorama Alan well built painted and put together on the small base top work,
:D

and I must say that your figure painting is coming along greatly, ;)

Not to heavily weathered,that's what I ,need to get in my head as well,some liter weathering,:oops::confused:
I've done a lot of practice lately on figures and I've stepped out of my comfort zone on a few and I need to do more lol

If your a modeller that likes to weather their builds getting that balance right is the hardest thing , mine vary rarely look how I want them to look , either too much or to little, that kuble in this was a battle not on the weathering itself but the fact I had to force myself to stop , I don't know about you but I always think , maybe I should do this or that needs just a touch up and I do it and then think I wish I hadn't done that lol

It's a battle knowing when enough is enough :D

D

dougie

Inspirational build. Really great work there on the design and execution of the scene mate, lovely job

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That's very nice of you to say dougie thank you , although I wouldn't say putting glue on a board and throwing bits on it inspirational, more like organised chaos lol

But thank you :smiling3:

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Looks fab Al

Lee :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
Cheers folks I appreciate that :smiling3:
I've done a lot of practice lately on figures and I've stepped out of my comfort zone on a few and I need to do more lol

If your a modeller that likes to weather their builds getting that balance right is the hardest thing , mine vary rarely look how I want them to look , either too much or to little, that kuble in this was a battle not on the weathering itself but the fact I had to force myself to stop , I don't know about you but I always think , maybe I should do this or that needs just a touch up and I do it and then think I wish I hadn't done that lol

It's a battle knowing when enough is enough :D
indeed that,s the same way I get just a little more hear and there,but I always have in my mind its war,and a very long hard one,so the only

thing was to keep it moving and firering,

unlike an officer and his car,was keep in very good nick,but in the field a different story , ;)

well that,s what I think :rolleyes:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
indeed that,s the same way I get just a little more hear and there,but I always have in my mind its war,and a very long hard one,so the only
thing was to keep it moving and firering,

unlike an officer and his car,was keep in very good nick,but in the field a different story , ;)

well that,s what I think :rolleyes:
Your not wrong there moni , I don't think there were too many car washes in fields :D

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I've gone back to this and changed some stuff , the wall and wood now look more natural :smiling3: