papa 695's B-o-B Biggin Hill Completed

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I loved the build log of this model Ian and now she is completed and sited she looks even better. Great job in creating the two halves that, as daft as it seems, compliment each other. Nice touch to have the front end pristine and the rear end rusted, clever use of visuals. Great build from me.

Si:smiling3:

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Thats a damm good build well done,and its nice to see a different take on a model.

Peter t

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great stuff Ian, I wondered what was happening with this one. Superb work, the weathered side in particular is very nicely done, a great piece to display.

B

Bunkerbarge

Not only is this a creative and imaginative build but it has been beautifully executed as well. The weathering on the 'old' side is stunning with beautiful rust effects and perfect rendition of rusted metal surfaces. And amongst it all you have put some lagging on the boiler!

Fantastic build and a great reminder of yet another kit that I did as a youngster.

First Name
Mike
A great idea, superbly executed. I don't think I've ever seen a model rendered this way. Brilliant.

P

Polux

That is genial Ian!

You have nailed the both sides....O_o the rusty one has an excellent weathering.

Your builds are a reference, for imagination and creative :P

Great build

Polux

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Ian

Nice idea and really well executed. That's a great model Ian.

Love the 'chalk' writing.

Cheers

Paul

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Nicely thought out and beautifully executed Ian!

Gern

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Big time success there Ian.

A great idea well executed.

Great job on the paint and the hacking.

Ian M

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Simply stunning Ian , i love it. A brilliant example of thinking outside the (smoke) box ! The quality of the finish ,on either side is amazing , i bet youre really chuff chuffed with this one. (sorry about the train jokes , i seem to be going a little loco today ) Great build matey , cheers tony

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Having just read poor Peter's decal disaster reminded me to find this build as I'd not seen the finished model....

Ian, I've just re-read the thread and what a nice read it was, and a superb result.

Excellent stuff.....

Ron