papa 695s Italeri 1/72 He 111

J

jono

An Awesome job Ian, & well worth all the comments by others Well done mate. :D :D :D .

John.

L

Laurie

\ said:
Hi Peter I use a Tamiya scribing tool, a pin scribe and Dymo tape to keep the lines straight.
View attachment 121002 View attachment 121003
Yes a great tool especially as you can get spare blades.

Very nice model Ian. Some very precise work there. Looks to me as though Panzer putty works well as I could not see the precise work you have achieved with blue or white tack. Tha cmouflage must have driven you mad.

Laurie

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Brilliant job Ian. I think the winter camo has got a few of us thinking.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Another great addition to your collection Ian.
I know the Panzer putty worked well, but is it any better than using blue tack? It looks very expensive in comparison so is it worth the extra pennies?
Richi - you added your 'Great build' doodad to my post instead of Ian's! Much as I'd like to add it to my collection, could one of the mods move it to the right place please?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Very nice Ian it looks great I do like a winter scheme of a plane and that's very well done :smiling3:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Another great addition to your collection Ian.
I know the Panzer putty worked well, but is it any better than using blue tack? It looks very expensive in comparison so is it worth the extra pennies?
Hi Dave the other stuff I was on about is called Clever Putty and it retails at around £5 to £7 so a lot cheaper than Panzer Putty but does the same job

D

Doug Hughes

Currently on holiday in the wilds of Scotland, but had to log in and say... My, that looks good! It's nice to see a wheels up version on a good stand, and the camp is superb. Well done!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Currently on holiday in the wilds of Scotland, but had to log in and say... My, that looks good! It's nice to see a wheels up version on a good stand, and the camp is superb. Well done!
Thanks Doug and I hope you have a great holiday

N

noble

That is freakin cool, the winter camouflage is spot on so is the weathering love it.

scott

T

treyzx10r

Excellent Ian ! Man rescribing is my least favorite thing to do. You sure did get some nice clean lines, The paint work and canopy masking are top notch really clean job! Very nicely done Sir!