papa 695's King George V finished

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Thanks again everyone being the first time iv'e done a water effect it as turned out alot better than i thought it would, iam well chuffed with it but think it could also be better. Ron i would realy like to thank you for the help and advice on this build. Heres to the next one
Ian, just catching up on builds and thought I would have a second look at your excellent KG5.

I've just read your very nice comments, thanking me for helping with your model......It was a pleasure to do so, that's what we are all here for, to help each other where we can. That's what makes this such a great community to be a part of!

The trick is, now we have both done our first 'Sea', is to try and copy, or even better improve, on our first attempt....No pressure on us then!!lol

Cheers,

Ron

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Thanks again Ron I'm realy glad that i found this forum the help and tips iv'e had from all on here have helped my builds come on in leaps and bounds and for that i thank you all again

K

Keith9657

Thre's nothing I can say that hasn't been said already! Terrific build - and that water!.

Keith

C

Caledonia

Its all been said, cracking build and water, another 5 Star. Cheers Derek

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
That's brilliant, and all that from a 20 pence kit. wow

Colin M..

P

pneupack

OMG I am about to pack in building models your work is top class will just have to plod on : ).