Papa 695's Walrus contraption

yak face

First Name
tony
Excellent stuff ian ! Thanks for joining in and its going to be a good laugh seeing whatever we come out with ! , cheers tony

papa 695

SMF Poster
First Name
Ian
Ok I got the parts out of the bag, to take a look at and to try and get some ideas. theres flash every where but it does look a fairly good kit, detail wise. ( external that is ).
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
I've got a rough idea what I want to do now, so I'll be starting work on this soon.

papa 695

SMF Poster
First Name
Ian
Made a start on this one. I've got the wings glued together, I will need to sand off the roundals that's on them. Also marked up where I'm going to do the first bit of chopping. I will keep the parts to fit the wings into/ onto something later on.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

First Name
Jens
theres flash every where...
Well, you certainly get your money's worth with all that extra plastic in the kit... hehe... :tongue-out:

I actually hope my sprues are dodgy and full of flash and such because it'll just make it easier to cut into and go crazy!
I'll find out when I get to start my build but I love the donor plane you've got and I envy you a bit...

yak face

First Name
tony
Thats what i like to see - butchery at its finest ! Ive made a start on one of mine Ian ,and thats soon to be slaughtered too! Like yours its got the decal positions marked on the plastic !! cheers tony