Para Chaplain.

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi all,
Not been around much as life gets in the way a bit more than I would like, so not getting much of a chance of late to do any modelling. Here is a 1/16th bust I have been working on...for months on and of. Needs a base then I can call him done.

Attachments

• 20231211_124502.jpg
    20231211_124502.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 20231211_124358.jpg
    20231211_124358.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20231211_124215.jpg
    20231211_124215.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 30

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Good to see you back John .
Looking after some fine painting there.

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hello Mr Race, how the devil are you old bean. Good to see you are still active on the site. Have you anything on the go ? Torching the odd diorama or three was a favoured pass time if memory serves. Hope you are keeping well.

• Haha
Reactions: JR

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
What ho John, good to see you.
That is beautiful painting. You've lost none of your skills.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Hello Mr Race, how the devil are you old bean. Good to see you are still active on the site. Have you anything on the go ? Torching the odd diorama or three was a favoured pass time if memory serves. Hope you are keeping well.
Yes indeed John, the fire still glows :nerd:

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi John, good to see you back and what a nice job on the Chaplain. As they say you never forget how to ride a bicycle once you've done it.

Cheers,
Wabble

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
What ho John, good to see you.
That is beautiful painting. You've lost none of your skills.
Hi Jim, how you doing. Thankyou for the kind words, still struggling with painting figures to the standard I would have liked to achieve, but practice makes perfect....eventually I suppose. Good to hear from you matey.
Thanks to everybody for the likes, I appreciate you guys taking the time , CHEERS everyone.

Reactions: JR

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi John, good to see you back and what a nice job on the Chaplain. As they say you never forget how to ride a bicycle once you've done it.

Cheers,
Wabble
Wabble, thanks for looking in and the nice post sir. Probably picked the wrong time of year to think about getting back to the bench, what with endless shopping for a certain upcoming festive period. Plus my girlfriend has a new house/garden that needs attention and she has just broken her wrist. I can see I am going to be busy, but will try and get a bit of bench time.

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Thankyou everyone who looked in and added the like, it is very kind .

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hi Steve many thanks to you mate. It does make painting easier on a good sculpt and this is a very nice figure considering it is just head and shoulders with no equipment or straps and the like . Cheers .

john hutton

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Hello Richard, how are you? Many thanks buddy still enjoy getting hold of a figure ( Resin I mean ) when time permits, which has been a bit thin on the ground for the last couple of years. Hope to have a bit more free time early in 24, so maybe a figure or Two or even a vehicle . Thanks again matey.

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hello Richard, how are you? Many thanks buddy still enjoy getting hold of a figure ( Resin I mean ) when time permits, which has been a bit thin on the ground for the last couple of years. Hope to have a bit more free time early in 24, so maybe a figure or Two or even a vehicle . Thanks again matey.
Nice to see you mate.Im doing ok thanks.Doing a few kits again.Hoping to get a few finished in 2024.Think you should do more figures.Certainly got flair for it.
Cheers pal.
Richard