Peterairfix's E.E. Lightning F1/F1A Airfix 1/48

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
This is still the go to kit for a 1/48 EEL. Good detail, builds well and is pretty accurate. By all accounts the new kit from Sword, (which I will be getting soon), Is very close to being as good. 
I will be getting another one of these in the near future ....I look forward to seeing your build Peter.

Last edited by a moderator:

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
iv just bought this as well 1 of my all time favourites ,so i will look on as you build it Peter

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice choice Peter. That PE looks very nice and will add a lot of extra detail to your build.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great job Peter, that seat looks awesome. No fuselage fit issues for the 1/48 version I presume?

Bigfoot57

SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Peter

Great job your seat puts mine to shame I need to install some more belts so will use your layout for my seat how can a company like eduard do 2 sets of pe for the same version yes they are different scales but they should resemble each other I would have thought anyway like a said a great job

My cockpit looks very scratchy and untidy compared to yours again nice job looks like I got a lot to learn about painting and finishing

Regards

Colin