• Thread starter Deleted member 5819
  • Start date

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Pete,

I'm so sorry I missed this build and I have to say, what a killer idea!!! The whole thing is just too cute (ok, maybe not cute) and fits right in with the rest of your toons. What did you use for the muzzle on the barrel end? A road wheel of some type? This is just too cool...Drive on!!!!

Prost
Allen

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Allen glad you like it I've got two or three more conversion lines up,
Wow Pete,

I'm so sorry I missed this build and I have to say, what a killer idea!!! The whole thing is just too cute (ok, maybe not cute) and fits right in with the rest of your toons. What did you use for the muzzle on the barrel end? A road wheel of some type? This is just too cool...Drive on!!!!

Prost
Allen
Hi Allen I'm glad you like it I've got two or three more conversion lines up, as the muzzle end it's a things down break drum.
Pete.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Pete .
Keep posting the updates, I'm building as fast as I can to keep up with what I need to do next .
John.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi more hairy stick work, slept on the base coat on, detailing and camo next.

Thank you for taking time to look till the next time, all comments welcome good or bad.
Pete.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Pete,

The finished product is too cool!!! I love the way you stayed with the theme while scratching all the parts. a little oversized weld seams, the roof and the hatches and the barrel too. It looks like it came as a kit. You nailed it to a "T"!!! If I didn't have so much on my plate, I would love to dive into one of these kits. Bring on the others Sir!

Prost
Allen

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Pete
That is brilliant. Vision and execution. Your conversion sits up there with the commercial kits.
Jim