pilot training accident

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Excellent job so far Ole....I can see your imagination knows no limits, nice one!

Ron

D

dubster72

Good stuff Ole you're not gonna need the full 6 months to finish this!

Cheers

Patrick

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You have really gotten the gist of this theme Ole. And that comment you made about trying some thing you never normally would of done, is in its simplicity the very idea of the Group and or SIG builds. To tempt people to 'ave a go at some thing they would not normally do.

The scene is looking very good and I think you are having a blast finding all these little bits you can put into a build like this.

Ian M

C

CDW

looking good mate, as Patrick says you're not needing the full 6 months at this rate, i think a few of us will finish before the times up and as i said on another thread i think i may build another "crash" as Ians said it's ok...... you up for it too? :smiling3:

M

mobear

uhmmm i have a 1/72 spit and a 1/72 hurricane,could be mid air collision lol:thinking:

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
That poor Spit, looks like the pilot has got a few questions to answer. Looking good though Ole.

Have fun, John

M

mobear

nearly finished with this dio,just trying out ideas for fuel oil and water spillage,then a frame to make it look smart lol

mobear