Porsche 961 Le Mans '89

P

PWick

photo-th.jpg

photo3-th.jpg

photo4-th.jpg

Comparison of Le Mans cars 1989 and 2013.
photo5-th.jpg

photo6-th.jpg

Just a Snap Kit and has full cockpit,seat, roll cage,full dashboard and decals for all gauges, steering wheel and seat belts. Oh and an interesting addition all widow detail decals on the inside!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
look great very nice ad clean build,:D
I,m so taken with how,modeling is slowly ,evolving,like with theses,one,tthe lego type,
and also the other snap kits as well,they do have some very nice detail,and look good to go with it,
well that's what I think,:rolleyes:
do like them

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
I,m so taken with how,modeling is slowly ,evolving,like with theses,one,tthe lego type,
and also the other snap kits as well,they do have some very nice detail,and look to go with it,
do like them

I think Monica in sons ways these new kits imho is a good way fir young kids to get involved in modelling and the mind day they can bungle there way to brilliant examples that sound modellers can produce ( not me as I'm still at the sometimes Bodge it stage o_Oo_Oo_O

Ps
I'm liking the kits and how they have turned out.
Well done

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I think Monica in sons ways these new kits imho is a good way fir young kids to get involved in modelling and the mind day they can bungle there way to brilliant examples that sound modellers can produce ( not me as I'm still at the sometimes Bodge it stage o_Oo_Oo_O

Ps
Well done
agree with you,Robert,As these kits give a nice clean result,not over complexioned,so gives confident to the builder,
and a understanding to read plans,and gives that jump into other types of modeling,
well that's what im thinking,;)
and for me its a brake from what i do,and i do like them and there do take time,:D

P

PWick

and also the other snap kits as well,they do have some very nice detail,and look good to go with it,
do like them
Thanks Monica, I'm very pleased with both kits and showing the changes in GT racing tech as well.

P

PWick

Ps
Well done
Thanks Robert, for your input and yes not only is our kit technology gradually changing with for example the interior use of decals, and it shows the real technology of GT cars, some now with hybrid power, moving forward.