RAAF Museum- F-4 Phantom, Canberra, F-111, Boston, Spitfire etc

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Excellent pics john ! Looks like a great place and i imagine you were like a kid in a sweet shop!! Loving the boomerang and the pig in particular, although theyre all brilliant aircraft , thanks for sharing , cheers tony

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Excellent pics john ! Looks like a great place and i imagine you were like a kid in a sweet shop!! Loving the boomerang and the pig in particular, although theyre all brilliant aircraft , thanks for sharing , cheers tony

no problems mate, I was like a kid- everyone just looked at me really strange when they saw me taking pics of the undercarriage and the ordinance- must had thought I was a war lover or some disturbed individual :$ . When I saw the stripped down mossie, I was particularly happy, as I never knew we had a mossie around where I lived.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looks like she'll be flying too before long, what a treat , one of the few airworthy mossies on your doorstep! Cheers tony

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
is that at Moorabbin airfield, ? John,

its a whole 15mins away from me,and I have never been there to have a look,as there is a swap and sell some time soon as well, :D

not real what I,m into,great pics and thanks for showing us, :D

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

its a whole 15mins away from me,and I have never been there to have a look,as there is a swap and sell some time soon as well, :D

nope, point Cook

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

when is the Swap and sell?

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
that one is in oct,sorry to say,but there is one in Ashburton,on the sunday 21st of August,

A friend of my get all the swap meet,flyers as he sell,s 1.76 scale,for war gaming,

hope its of some help, 9_9

I can always send you a PM,About upcoming ones,as I don,t have a lot of spair cash,so find them very handly even just to get a few things,mostly kits,but some time figures depends on how much I have, :$ O.o

also look for spurfinders on face book, as well as he dose sales all the time and is over in knoxs

Last edited by a moderator: