'Re-enforcement'

First Name
Charles
This is a diorama I have been working on for some time now. It has taken a while and the major factor of that is the figures. As I am not a figure painting individual, I wanted to take as much time as possible with this diorama as to not compromise the entirety of it, due to bad figure painting. I have a little detail to add but it is complete now as-is. It's only the name, I am not too certain about. I wanted 'Rebellion' but I saw it was already taken by another fantastic diorama by a fellow modeller. So, if you all have a better name than what I already have; with impact to the diorama, I would be very grateful.

The diorama is based during the Libyan conflict. The opposition is holding ground in a nearby compound where they are at a stand-off with government troops, loyal to Khadaffi. They get extra reinforcement from two fellow komparerades who are running towards the on-going fire-fight.hope you all like this build as well as my figure painting.

The diorama is based during the Libyan conflict. The opposition is holding ground in a nearby compound where they are at a stand-off with government troops, loyal to Khadaffi. They get extra reinforcement from two fellow komparerades who are running towards the on-going fire-fight. I hope you all like this build as well as my figure painting skills. I think I have improved just a little since my last figure painting job.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I'm always amazed by your builds Charles. The extra details you add which have nothing directly to do with the build - beer crate, rubbish in the bin, broken moped, the top of the telephone pole, empty cartridge cases etc. etc. - and which many of us would either not think about or not bother with, totally bring your scenes to life.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Charles, as we all know, there is no such thing as perfection - but this is as close as anyone on this planet is ever going to get to that elusive gold!

Superb!

Ron

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Fantastic depiction of the militia irregulars engaging the opposition!:eek::eek::cool::cool:

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Fantastic stuff, where is the garden chair from, i have been looking for one !!

First Name
Gwyn
Well done Charles, this is a superb diorama, very realistic and great detailing.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Absolutely Striking and Superb Charles,;) but then again, what else is new?:cool:.............Jim:smiling3:

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I agree with everyone above. Brilliant.

D

Doug Hughes

That's amazing, Charles. It's a great subject and really dynamic. I love the everyday details - the crate, the chair, the kid's bike (?) behind the big tyre. Fantastic work.