Renault FT (Scale 1/16)

D

dubster72

You're setting the standard for the 1/16 SIG Polux! I'd like my T-34 to be even close to your brilliant interior

P

Polux

\ said:
it's a shame the 1/16 SIG wasn't going at the start of this build!
I'm not sure if I will join in the 1/16 SIG, yet! But I'm really interested on the Tiger I.....

Believe me,I try it...but I cannot resist the large scale models, mate :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Thanks for your comments guys ;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Absolutely beautiful so far;) How did I miss this:confused: I'll be watching from now on, I can only imagine a similar dio to mine in 1/16 scale:eek: If I were you I would go for it! I'm positively green with envy! Go Big or Go Home!...................Jim:smiling3:

D

dougie

\ said:
I'm not sure if I will join in the 1/16 SIG, yet! But I'm really interested on the Tiger I.....
Believe me,I try it...but I cannot resist the large scale models, mate :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Thanks for your comments guys ;)
Your not allowed to back out of the SIG HAHA

P

Polux

Small update.

The entire set (traction and tracks) is simple and very effective.

You can build the both parts separately and glue them once finished. Is perfect, because you can work your own weathering on an easy way.... :smiling3:

Anyway I needed more time that I expected to glue one part :confused:

View attachment 119466

View attachment 119467

Thanks for looking

Polux

DSC_1648.JPG

DSC_1649.JPG

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is some stunning detailing Polux....... I like it a lot....... I have to watch this through to the finish.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Nice update Polux. I am a big fan of the Renault FT so it would be nice to see it finished:thumb2: