Revell 1 /28 Spad XIII

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Another one finished whilst I was away its a strange scale and not bad for an old moulding so I will be looking out for other biplanes. View attachment 480938View attachment 480939View attachment 480940View attachment 480941
That looks excellent Pete. :smiling3:
I've been wanting to do a WW1 Bi-plane myself for a while too.
Those Spads do look nice and compact,and look like they'd pack a punch !!
Your overall finish looks great,the rigging looks spot on,(what did you use for that?),but I particularly like that "Dragon"? Decal. ;)
Great stuff!!

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Another one finished whilst I was away its a strange scale and not bad for an old moulding so I will be looking out for other biplanes. View attachment 480938View attachment 480939View attachment 480940View attachment 480941
Pete,
that's a beauty! - what scale are you looking for? 1/32 & Copper State Models do some belters - 1/48 & Eduard do a good selection, but Roden do a nice line as well - I've a few in the stash, all looking very good! ( I did an inbox review of the SE5A last year )
Dave

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Pete,
that's a beauty! - what scale are you looking for? 1/32 & Copper State Models do some belters - 1/48 & Eduard do a good selection, but Roden do a nice line as well - I've a few in the stash, all looking very good! ( I did an inbox review of the SE5A last year )
Dave
I am going to stick to the 1/28 32 scale I know revell have a few I would like to try.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Pete,
Great work and an inspiration to all of us 'will do one one day' including myself that has a couple of WNW in the stash.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Pete,
Dave
I am going to stick to the 1/28 32 scale I know revell have a few I would like to try.