Revell Custom Crusader Chopper

M

m1ks

Most recent build completed.
Revell Crusader, 1/12 scale 'Amercan Chopper' style bike.

Fun build, a few scratch parts like the HT leads and Brake lines, Paint is Humbrol 51, Sunset Red though over white primer it's more hot pink but I like, it, very hot rod and bright and noticeable.

Build review here:

And more info and detail image on the Blog post here:

https://wordpress.com/post/miksmodelkits.wordpress.com/127

Crusader Chopper 1 by mike michael michaels, on Flickr
Crusader Chopper 3 by mike michael michaels, on Flickr
Crusader Chopper 6 by mike michael michaels, on Flickr
Crusader Chopper 8 by mike michael michaels, on Flickr

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
nice....ive one a few in this series and enjoyed them all

M

m1ks

Thankyou, I have another of the older original kits but in no hurry, they're very very basic and lots of cleanup needed, I guess I'm spoiled with Tamiya's excellent detailed kits.

P

Polux

Wow! That’s a beauty. Different and painted with a lovely colour ;)

M

m1ks

ThanksPolux, I love that colour got to admit, it was a little darker on the tinlet lid but perhaps more accurate to being sprayed over greay primer, mine was over white but I think a cool custom hot rod would look great with this as a primary colour, I got this and a metallic grey blue from a bargain bin in an art shop years ago when they were stopping selling humbrol paints.

M

m1ks

Much appreciated, I'm building some Tie Fighters then a little break with my son soon but I want to see if I can still do something for the bikes GB, when does it run to?

M

m1ks

Hopefully that'll be plenty, I can start something towards the end of Oct, start of Nov I think. Thanks.