Revell Harbour Tug Boat

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That was before I arrived also.....just looking at the date you must have started this build on the other ummm.....before you joined this forum ;) Excellent bit of "salt water" weathering......I can't help but think of 570,the "Clapper" and all those crazy Zulus.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
That was before I arrived also.....just looking at the date you must have started this build on the other ummm.....before you joined this forum ;) Excellent bit of "salt water" weathering......I can't help but think of 570,the "Clapper" and all those crazy Zulus.
YES same with me Rick Jim done a fine job on that tug
chrisb

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
I was slightly confused when I saw that title, thinking that was some time ago.

Anyone know how Wouter is ?

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
You're right John. 4 years ago. I haven't any idea what happened to Wouter. Alun is another who hasn't posted for a year or so.
I see Alun is still a member, pity about Wouter not still posting. I remember he had a young family , suppose they take up his time these days Jim.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
I see Alun is still a member, pity about Wouter not still posting. I remember he had a young family , suppose they take up his time these days Jim.
Sorry no, although I first came across him on a US run site about six years ago and he was very supportive with my early efforts.