Revell Westland Wessex HAS Mk.3 & MRC S.58/SH-34 (MLD)

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Fernando
I seem to be a bit behind with this. The Royal Navy whirly bird looks excellent. The detail is good. The cockpit and interior of 'copter no 2 are stunning and the added engine detail is a top job.
Keep at it - in between 1:1 painting. I'll try to keep up a bit better :tongue-out3:
Jim

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Evening all,

Mick, thanks hope to keep this mojo going.:thumb2:
Jim, thank you and no problem about missing an update or so, there are always many builds going on.:smiling:
1/1 work pretty much finished, so it back to the bench.:nerd:
Steve, thanks:thumb2: here it is:

Haven't done much on the helo the past week, but I did add an extra or gimmick to it, depending how you think about it:upside:.
As I disliked the thought of not seeing most of the interior, I've added a white LED to the rear to show it of more:
20180917_154438_resized.jpg
20180923_172312_resized.jpg
20180923_172322_resized.jpg
20180923_172407_resized.jpg
Had planned to make the tail folded anyway and the insert is big enough to easily insert a 3V button-type battery.

Closing up the fuselage showed another problem I'd forgotten from the previous Gallery build....
The office floor and engine rear bulkhead are a bit too large resulting in a gap:
20180923_172352_resized.jpg
Too late to correct it now, so I just started to fill it with strip and putty it later on, hope it doesn't stand out when finished.

That's all for now, it's back to work for me after 3 weeks of work-holiday so no major leaps in progress expected.:tongue-out3:
Thanks for looking in and have a great week.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Fantastic LED stuff Fernando. Hope the extra gap to the fuselage does not affect the clear canopy fit. Check with dry fitting first.

Cheers,
Richard

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Didnt realise this was going to be wired up. Should look the DB's once all lit up.