Revel's Ju-88A1 1/32

D

Doug Hughes

Fantastic. I love the crew figures inside - works brilliantly in this scale. I also like the subtle weathering, which seems just right for an early Ju88 at this stage of the war. And the bild and paint quality is just flawless. Well done!

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice indeed! I'm not a huge fan of this kit but you've certainly shown what an excellent result can be dragged out of it!

Cheers

Steve

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Superb build. You did a far better job than I did of mine, I really hated that kit, it just fought me all the way but you have certainly cracked it.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Superb! That is a fabulous Ju88, really stunning. The spinning props, air crew and scenic base really bring this blitzkreig bomber to life

Cheers

Paul

5*

T

Triumph

Well the sun was out and you like the engines running, so I did some motors running pics and cockpit close ups

D

Deleted member 3568

My god if I didn't know I would swear that was a real plane, amazing, congratulations.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
so very well done Peter,looks stunning ,nice with the motors working as well,

top class build, :D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Top work Peter, love the engines!

Si:smiling3:

First Name
Gregg
Great build and paint, very realistic especially with the motors.

Gregg

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Peter

I missed this so I'm a bit late on the congrats. This is a fine model and right up my alley. Essentially you've done exactly what I planned to do with my He 111 but wheels down (I plan to do mine in flight).

Anyway, back to your fine model. Excellent work - beautifully painted with fabulous figures to go with.

Superb!

Cheers

P

D

dougie

Thumbs up here as well, a fantastic looking aircraft that is well photographed and looks pretty damn real, great job

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
A great build Peter. By the way what camera are you using the images are very sharp?

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
T

Triumph

\ said:
A great build Peter. By the way what camera are you using the images are very sharp?
Thanks people glad you like it.

Vaughan you may be surprised (or happy) to know that its not a high end job but my old Fuji Finepix S1850, which is maybe just a little bit more than a point and shoot jobbie :smiling3:

PhilJ

SMF Supporter
First Name
Phil
Incredible work Peter congrats, I'm in agreement looks like a real plane in some shots and that must be the best compliment to your hard graft.