Richard's Layout.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
stunning work on the building ,Polux,very neat and within the lines so to say,they both look great, :D

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Duuuude! O.o B|

That is looking amazing - its great to have the space and time to build a train layout, I'm so envious!! :$

P

Polux

Long long time ago I started this one.......and as habitual on me, I will change it all....of course :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

My father is with me, and prefer my new "american style", that means build all the layout on a different themed and way, as the addition of real wooden houses.

As in Europe there isn't laser cut kits, or just very few, I started to build my own scratch build ones.

Now I'm working on the first one that I build on plastic, the freight house.

_DSC1511.JPG

_DSC1513.JPG

_DSC1519.JPG

_DSC1528.JPG

_DSC1529.JPG

Regards

Polux

Last edited:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice start with this one so far,looking good,do like your inspiration pic as well, :D

D

Deleted member 3568

Looking great, I remember many yrs helping my dad with his (well mostly being a pest) that layout was oo gauge and went out in the garden and in his shed, we had card modelslot then don't know if they're still availiable now.

First Name
Dave
It's coming along very well I am in the process of designing my next track plan as I've had to scrap my old layout but looking forward to the whole build process again.

Dave

P

Polux

Thanks Dave.

Well...those last days I was talking with my girlfriend, and after visit the Warley show, we decided to build a Layout!!
We are now deciding the size and the theme :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3: