I made a start on these tonight, I need to get them done so I can get on with other stuff. I started by splitting the bodies from the underframes, but it was too tricky for one of them so I have had to work with it still fully assembled. The masking tape is to protect the motor and electronics. The first coat of paint is Railmatch's Frame Dirt misted on just enough to tone it down without losing the base colour. With care I applied this to the nooks and crannies do the steps and faces of the fuel tanks. Changing to Roof Dirt I sprayed the top surfaces of the loco body but not the footplates, I also lightly misted over the underframes to vary the tone. These were enamel paints and while normally it is good practice to allow the paint to cure before adding the next colour for this type of weathering I find that this works well. A light misting over the entire body dulls the sheen of the factory finish. This is the loco that I can't dismantle. You can see some variances in the underframe dirt. I'll leave these to dry properly now then come back later to do some of the more detailed stuff.