Rlm 76

D

Doggy

I can't match RLM 76. Depending on where I look I either get-Humbrol 147 (light grey), 126 (US medium grey) or 128 (US compass grey). Or I get Tamiya's XF53. I'm getting a bit fed up with Revell German kits.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Humbrol 247 lichtblau RLM 76 in acrylic AND enamel (same number).

The Official Humbrol Website

Ian M

D

Doggy

The Official Humbrol Website

Yeah I seen that too, confused me further because I was using the online paint convertor. The Humbrol paint chart says RLM 76 is Humbrol 147 but to be honest I think the chart is out of date.

B

Baz Williams

Lifecolor do a RLM76 but it looks a bit pale to me.

Baz

D

Doggy

Believe it or not I can't get Vallejo in Glasgow. My closetst shop is Hobby craft and they do Tamiya of Revell. Either that or I go into Jamiesons in town, he has 6 ranges but no Vallejo.

First Name
Dave
For RLM colours i use Xtracolour paints.I get them by post from Wonderland models in Edinburgh.There's also an Xtracrylics range if you prefer acrylics

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Again don't worry too much. The RLM 76 applied to some late war aircraft (and I'm talking about the blue/grey colour,not the yellow/green sometimes supposed to be RLM 84) was applied very thinly. It seems to lack pigment too,looking almost off white in some images.

Cheers

Steve