Rq-4 Global Hawk Uav

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy guys and gals,

Well, after a few days of not building I started on this one this morning and between my computer time, i finally got it finished.

Todays model is unicraft's 1:72 RQ-4 GLOBAL HAWK UAV. This thing has a wingspan of 18- 20 inches wide.

Of course it has been sleeting and frezing rain all day here so please ignore the ice on the hood of my truck where the photos were taken.

Anyway, here she is:

Anyway, be sure to stop by their website and check out their offerings at: Unicraft Models . And, while you are there, check out their gallery of customers models here: Unicraft Photo Gallery 1 .

They offer some really strange aircraft models, so be sure to check it out.

Have a good day,

Greg

Last edited:
R

rjwood_uk

wow how did we miss this?

lovely model greg.

the global hawk is an amazing UAV. it can see pretty much anywhere in the world at any given time and acts as a hub for the new FCS that will be gradually come into place in the us army.

A

andyroo

Nice model! How long before UAV models start replacing manned models! :smiling5:

G

GEEDUBBYA

Howdy Andrew,

Well, i kinda went thru a "phase" of building UAV's and havent as of yet built all of the ones i want to build.

You asked how long before the UAV's begin replacing the manned models well, the UAV's are already here lol, there is a company named "Alpha flight models" which make the "Predator drone" in my gallery and then there is this company Unicraft Models who made the global hawk model kit. I see there is a link on their site for UK orders so you might want to check them out if you are interested in this type aircraft.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)