Russian infantry and T34/76

A

american

Hello everyone.

Sorry for the long absence. I was cough in a project at work who killed all my time on last monts. Now is done and buried! 

But, I still find time ,time to time to do this Russian tank and figures, scale 1/35.

Enjoy!

IMAG1335.jpg

IMAG1332.jpg

IMAG1331.jpg

IMAG1326.jpg

IMAG1323.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great dio,Catalin,very well placed and no,empty spots,real nicely done, with the base,

the two T34,s look great real like your workmanship,with the base and the figures as well, :x

I have done that set of figures as well,and real did enjoy them,superb build, :D

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I like this a lot. It seems so "alive".

B

Builder

Wow Catalin mate, that is one awesome diorama! Great work on the figures, really nice build on both tanks, and that bridge is really nice final touch. 

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Excellent work on the figure painting! :x

A

american

great dio,Catalin,very well placed and no,empty spots,real nicely done, with the base,

the two T34,s look great real like your workmanship,with the base and the figures as well, :x

I have done that set of figures as well,and real did enjoy them,superb build, :D

I  watched your post with the same Russian figures. It was a pleasure and I felt like I need to build the figures as well!

S

steve5

that's an incredible dio catalin , your attention to detail is amazing

A

american

that's an incredible dio catalin , your attention to detail is amazing

Thank you! It is alright. There are so many people talented people on this forum. I am still learning from them.

First Name
Stuart
Yeah really like this one lots going on everything looks great.

the figures and tanks are positioned perfect and the base looks great. Fantastic job

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Agree with all the comments posted here, but can I play bad cop for a moment. Two small things caught my eye and I am Been very critical on a great piece of work. I notice that the soldier on the rear tank is pointing/ shooting his weapon at the forward tank and if the barrel in the river is 90% submerged, how would the lower tank tracks still be visible with no apparent weight of the tank.

Going to find a hole to go and hide in now.

A

american

Agree with all the comments posted here, but can I play bad cop for a moment. Two small things caught my eye and I am Been very critical on a great piece of work. I notice that the soldier on the rear tank is pointing/ shooting his weapon at the forward tank and if the barrel in the river is 90% submerged, how would the lower tank tracks still be visible with no apparent weight of the tank.

Going to find a hole to go and hide in now.

What?! I just created a suicide squad! :o