SAS dio

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
this is idea has been rattling around my noggin for a while so I decided to paint a couple of figures up to get a feel for it

With me doing so well on camo these last couple of months I thought I'd have ago at it on a smaller scale and I think I've done ok

I'm not sure if this setting will stay like this or be something else, I do have a jeep the tamiya SAS jeep but I'll paint it up for the European theatre and leave off the water condenser

Here's a pic feel free to comment image.jpeg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work with the figures Alan,very nicely done,and nice detail as well,do like the face work,is clean,

and the camo turned out so well,keep them coming, ;)

P

Plastickitbasher

Looking good so far for the figures, they do look a little lost in all that open space, maybe go a bit smaller on the base

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys , this is just a shot to get a feel for what I want , I'm halfway through two other figures and as mentioned I have a jeep , I might research a few SAS missions and see if I can do something with what I have

Cheers

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
What about a Falklands Landie with your SAS that would look nice and some greenery ( just a suggest

Regards

Robert

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Good idea rob but sadly the time frame is way out , these are WWII, might be one for the future if I can get the figures

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
\ said:
Good idea rob but sadly the time frame is way out , these are WWII, might be one for the future if I can get the figures
I just had another look at them again....... Yeah.... Going to now boil my head.( what a dumb f###) :D :D:D:D:D

F

Fenlander

Love how you have painted these figures Alan, I have so much to learn. Got to do some Germans in their camo smocks :confused:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Love how you have painted these figures Alan, I have so much to learn. Got to do some Germans in their camo smocks :confused:
Cheers Graham , I don't envy you painting the German camo , I had a crack once it didn't turn out too well

F

Fenlander

\ said:
Cheers Graham , I don't envy you painting the German camo , I had a crack once it didn't turn out too well
That's encouraging lol ;)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
\ said:
this is idea has been rattling around my noggin for a while so I decided to paint a couple of figures up to get a feel for it
With me doing so well on camo these last couple of months I thought I'd have ago at it on a smaller scale and I think I've done ok

I'm not sure if this setting will stay like this or be something else, I do have a jeep the tamiya SAS jeep but I'll paint it up for the European theatre and leave off the water condenser

Here's a pic feel free to comment View attachment 143895
They are really very good Alan............ Very nicely done. Great work on the cam pattern.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
That's encouraging lol ;)
Sorry Graham poor choice of words , i should put I don't do well on German camo schemes:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
They are really very good Alan............ Very nicely done. Great work on the cam pattern.
Cheers Peter I appreciate that , I just hope the other two turn out as well :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 4539

These are well painted Alan.

The camo looks great as does the berets and the shading of them.