Scalemodelshop delivery

B

backonthecase

Ooofft, I've discovered who Santa Claus is... It's John our esteemed leader!!

It's the only way he could have got my order to me overnight, unless he lives down the road from me!!!!

Thanks John, I will definitely be ordering again!!

Stuart

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I know what you mean payed for a f4 phantom yesturday received it today you just cant beat that for service thanks John

B

backonthecase

Exactly the same for me. Paypal'd at 12.30pm ish, arrived today!!

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I've received the same and similar level of service on every order I've placed with the shop. You can't do better than that!

Cheers

Steve

B

backonthecase

Indeed, hope he chimes on and sees this - I'll certainly not be using any other suppliers soon. Even when ordering out for something he didnt have in stock, I emailed on Saturday and it was in his hands on Tuesday and in my hands Thursday!! Beggars belief how other suppliers come up with the crummy excuses for delivery hold ups!!!

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Thanks for the feedback I do appreciate it, I do try to process all order quickly and correctly though sometimes I make mistakes but always rectify them, I've noticed over the past few weeks the shop and forum as running a little slower so I've ordered a new server which should be ready tomorrow and I will be moving the sites over within the next week or 2, this won't affect ordering or sending orders out.

Don't forget if anyone does need anything let me know I will try my best to get it for you quickly, I place orders to 3 of my main suppliers pretty much every week at the moment so you shouldn't have to wait more than a few days.