Scotts takom king tiger with full interior

N

noble

Hi folks made some more progress on the tiger, I have created frames from 5mm foam board which the upper main hull, turret and basket and turret roof can rest on. As it is going to be put into a museum setting, these frames will be primed and dry brushed to look like metallic frames supporting the exhibit sections.WP_20170223_001.jpg WP_20170223_002.jpg WP_20170223_003.jpg WP_20170223_004.jpg WP_20170223_005.jpg

First Name
colin
Good idea Scott at least all your hard work will be visible mate

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Scott, this will look ace. Top work for sure.

Ron

0ne48thtel

I am liking this a lot Scott great idea with the stands mate.

N

noble

Thanks Ron, thanks Terry almost there now, just to create the base and then it's done.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great work this. It should look good in that museum setting

N

noble

Thank you both Ian and John, I would imagine that this is the kind of thing that museums would use to fully support things like turrets etc... could be wrong though.

F

Fenlander

Brilliant work Scott I love your attention to detail when you build, really lifts the model to another level.

N

noble

Thanks Graham I just thought I'd be a little better than just sticking on some clear acrylic rods and sticking the whole thing to just a piece of wood.

F

Fenlander

This looks great, love the museum idea Scott, trouble is, it has made me want a garage for my cars to sit in........ cheers mate ;)

N

noble

Hi Graham, well as Nike say just do it.... I have to admit iam enjoying this, I need to get a move on though as it will be on my clubs table at Cosford.