Seehund rescue & Sunken Rust Wreck Diorama.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5819
  • Start date

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Peter, I liked the rust effect...that's the one that did it for me.

Cheers,
Richard

D

Deleted member 5819

Marvellous work Pete and so glad that you're staying with the forum.
Hi Peter thanks I,m glald you like it.

That is a fantastic realistic underwater diorama.. I'm SOOOOO curious to see the water effect that you will do... glad you are you still here....
Cheers Greg it was my frist go at something like this so a bit of a learning curve.

Pete,
I'm glad you are still with us. The wreck is fabulous and I learned a lot about this type of weathering. Really quite different from the usual.
Cheers,
Rick H.
Hi Rick thank you very much, I don't think you can learn a lot from me may the other way round.

Superb dio Pete and great to read you're staying with us.:thumb2::thumb2:

Just out of curiosity what did you use for the corals?
Hi Fernando very pleased you like it, as for the corals I used Lichen Moss and just added some colour.

Have a look it may help.
https://www.modelscenerysupplies.co.uk/scatter-flock-ground-cover-trees-and-bushes/lichen-moss

Thank you all again.
Old Puffer Pete.

D

Deleted member 5819

Peter, I liked the rust effect...that's the one that did it for me.

Cheers,
Richard
Sorry Richard missed you on the next page, the rust effect was my first attempt but not my last, you just have to be a bit patient.
Old Puffer Pete.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice work mate, there are always folk in every forum, not matter what the subject, that likes to have a go or put down etc. Glad you have decided to stick with it, ignore them-easier said than done-but, I learned it.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Great result Pete.
I too like a good wreck and this is no exception. Compared with both you and Si's models on the subject, I'm now't but a 'Tea lad'!

Top work for sure.
Ron