Shop discount

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
By way of a thank you for your support since I opened the shop and because it's my birthday I would like to get everyone a 10% discount on the already discounted kits in the shop, this is valid until Monday 31st and only 1 use per customer, just use code

Code:
bankholiday
[/CODE] when checking out.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
I know I haven't bought from 'Our' shop yet, but I would still like to wish you all the very best for your birthday and thank you for this superb Forum that is a pleasure to be a part of.

Best wishes,

Ron

F

Fenlander

More than generous John, the prices are very good as it is. Have a happy birthday :smiling:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
happy birthday john,(i know its a day late but im catching up) im sure plenty of members will be taking advantage of the great discount, cheers tony

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Hi John,

Which one is it? Or have you stopped counting like me? Whichever one - no matter - have a good 'un!

Gern

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I think I'm 24 but my wife tells me I'm a bit mixed up, apparently I'm 42, I got a "different" present from my brother-in-law it's an electric chain saw, see attached.

Also for this weekend only save 10% on gator glue as well, use code: gatorsave

View attachment 23945

31975_1425825041007_1094198138_1242106_6250323_n.jpg

F

Fenlander

LOL, the saying that you are as old as you feel puts me in my 70's today........ Hope you had a good day John

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
I think I'm 24 but my wife tells me I'm a bit mixed up, apparently I'm 42, I got a "different" present from my brother-in-law it's an electric chain saw, see attached.Also for this weekend only save 10% on gator glue as well, use code: gatorsave
Hi John,

Tried to look at the picture via your link and was told I don't have access rights!

Gern

F

Fenlander

Electric chain saw, love it. Have to ask though, what happens if you plug it in? Looks pretty dangerous to me lol

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hope you had a great day! Better late than never: Happy Birthday.