Skoda 105s 1982?

Pietrach

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pawel
Hi does anyone know if this car is made as a model in any scale?

I would like to give my dad a birthday gift of a model car of his first car ever. There is one 1:24 diecast model, even in the same colour, but has round headlights as opposed to rectangular that his car had. Both shown on images below.
I am not capable of modifying it myself so thought maybe I could make one... although have not made a model in 25y ;)

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 1000011386.jpg
    1000011386.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 1000011418.jpg
    1000011418.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 5

Pietrach

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pawel
I don't speak or read Polish, but found a link to a kit @ https://archiwum.allegro.pl/oferta/skoda-105-s-kit-f-vv-model-cz-i7640612390.html

https://www.model-car-world.co.uk/edabadd134r.html << 105l with squarish lights 1/43rd scale
Thank you Gary. I did come across both before. The kit still has round headlamps. The 1/43 is very close to what I want (for some reason they made the headlamps really small), but I cannot find it in pale yellow. Maybe I should attempt re-painting?
Thank you for your effort, really appreciated.

Gary MacKenzie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gary
Thank you Gary. I did come across both before. The kit still has round headlamps. The 1/43 is very close to what I want (for some reason they made the headlamps really small), but I cannot find it in pale yellow. Maybe I should attempt re-painting?
Thank you for your effort, really appreciated.
Repainting a 1/48th will be a lot easier than converting round to square lights at the 1/87 scale

Pietrach

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pawel
Ok I am back after doing some research. I decided I will not be able to make a model myself (no ready kits available) and modification of the shop-bought assembled diecast model is beyond my capability. The model is as pictured above by WhiteBox. Is anyone here who would take a challenge of modifying this model for me?