Spots on the Internet

Jakko

SMF Poster
First Name
Jakko
Those are parade markings, and the way most people would have seen these vehicles, especially in the west.

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
First Name
David
On the Trumpeter/HobbyBoss Facebook page................... HB Leopard 1.jpg
Nice to see a Leopard I...............
On the Zvezda Facebook page, announcement of a BM-21 'Grad' in 1/35. Only CAD renderings, so far, which I won't post. Pity about the choice, Trumpeter do two versions of this already.
Dave

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
First Name
David
Appearing on the Trumpeter/HobbyBoss Facebook page, box art & finish details of two upcoming models. HB aussie F-18 01.jpg HB aussie F-18 02.jpg HB aussie F-18 03.jpg HB BT-2 01.jpg HB BT-2 02.jpg
Those Aussie decals look colourful - I wouldn't think easy to apply.............
Dave

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
First Name
David
Looked at the "picture tag" discussion - not voted, because I have no interest in that thread, so I never look at it! Simple!
I always credit the pictures to their source - usually makers' website, or Facebook page, and if I am guilty of copyright violation, then so is every modelling forum/website on the internet!
Judging by the nearly 6000 hits since I started this thread, and no complaints from members, I'll plod along as normal.
Anyway, enough of that nonsense - an unusual ( for me ) spot, a T34/85 in 1/35 from Italeri, on their website it t34-85 01.jpg
PE parts, full interior, choice of tracks - it says 100% new mould.
Is it me, or does that barrel look extra long?
Dave

Last edited:

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
First Name
David
Via an emailshot from MiniArt.................. miniart balls.jpg
A variation on their Russian ball tank - a captured version re-armed. Complete interior etc etc
Has anyone made one of these?
Dave

John Race

Plastic burner and member of the Rabble
First Name
John
Looked at the "picture tag" discussion - not voted, because I have no interest in that thread, so I never look at it! Simple!
I always credit the pictures to their source - usually makers' website, or Facebook page, and if I am guilty of copyright violation, then so is every modelling forum/website on the internet!
Judging by the nearly 6000 hits since I started this thread, and no complaints from members, I'll plod along as normal.
Anyway, enough of that nonsense - an unusual ( for me ) spot, a T34/85 in 1/35 from Italeri, on their website View attachment 319014
PE parts, full interior, choice of tracks - it says 100% new mould.
Is it me, or does that barrel look extra long?
Dave
Ignore all that and keep posting , I for one love reading about the new issues and how thinking I'd never live long enough to do them all .
Does look very long, maybe just the angle , or the artist got a little carried away.:smiling4:
John.

John Race

Plastic burner and member of the Rabble
First Name
John
Via an emailshot from MiniArt.................. View attachment 319018
A variation on their Russian ball tank - a captured version re-armed. Complete interior etc etc
Has anyone made one of these?
Dave
Dave.
Was this real ? the only thing I could find was this .
1541706491926.png
Photo for discussion purposes only.:confused:
Very interesting, looks a early WW1 idea.
John.

SimonT

SMF Poster
First Name
Simon
As a by the by this is a link to a YouTube vid
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
The Trumpeter 1/16 Panther, and what is in the box - now, that's BIG I'd have to convert the spare bedroom to build it, let alone display it over 2000 parts & a complete interior - whew! Prices seem to be around the £275-300, which I suppose isn't bad value for the size of the thing
Dave
Nice looking kit Dave but if you really want BIG try a Dragon 1/6 - I stupidly bought one of their M4A3's but don't have the room to build it.
The turret is approx 1ft diameter - rubbish kit though. It will need a total rebuild

Dave Ward

Plodding Along
First Name
David
A rather small sprueshot of the Jagdpanther from the RFM Facebook page rfm jagdpanther sprues.jpg
Doesn't appear to be any large clear parts.............. mind you, it deosn't show the tracks either!
Dave